Monday, March 19, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay Review.

Recently I received the love vox box from influenster.com.  Everyone should go check them out & if you have not heard of them check out my Video on my box here. One of the items in the box was the Gillette Venus & Olay.YOu can visit there website here  Now I did receive the box for free to review these products.  So back to this razor. Let me first off say how normally I love both Gillette products swell as Olay products now this being said this razor is most def for me going on the I will not repurchases list. So the razor has Olay moister bars on the top and bottom of the razor which are nice the first time you use them but they are very bulky and as you will see in my photos they don't last long because after two uses they are almost gone



  • Venus’ five-bladed razors shave you close and adjust to women’s curves for a smooth and comfortable shave, even over tricky shaving areas like knees and ankles.
  • Olay Moisture Bars contain skin-enhancing elements found in Olay products: Petrolatum helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness and Glycerin helps offer that goddess glow! Just wet the razor to release a light lather – no separate shave cream required.
  • As with most Venus razors, new Venus & Olay also features a rounded, pivoting head designed for women’s curves, and a soft-grip ergonomic handle for confident control, even in wet and soapy environment






A refillable Venus & Olay with one replacement cartridge sells for approximately $8.99-$10.99. Packages of three replacement cartridges are available for about $14.99 - $19.49.
Venus & Olay will be available starting March 15, 2012 at food, drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores throughout the United States.  


. So if you would like a good razor then I would suggest maybe just the regular Gillette venus razor. Although this is just my option and I suggest you all going out and trying it and let me know what you think, :)
Hope you all have a fantastic day and Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment