Monday, July 11, 2011

Fav Foundation Winner :)

So first off let me apologize for the lack off post I will try my best to keep this up to date. So on to the good stuff.
Lets talk about this most amazing foundation I am in love with. Are you ready to see what it is are you sure Drum roll please ..
Revlon Photo Ready foundation. First of lets start of with the packaging which I find amazing & it has a pump don't you hate when you find the perfect foundation yet it has no pump. Well have no fear with this baby cause the pump is amazing. The color selection is great as well there was a great range of colors. Another thing that I love is how easy it is to get your hands on this baby head out to any local drug store, Target of even where a picked mine up at a grocery store.
I have prob tried about 25 foundations in the last few months trying to find my perfect color and I had always either found they made me look grey or orange and that is def not what I was going for. I was kinda sceptical of trying this baby because it is a bit pricey for a drug store foundation, I will tell you though it was totally worth it. The color for my complexion is amazing. The consistency is great not to liquidy. The application is easy as well. The lasting power is pretty much a great seller I live in hot humid Florida & with no primer it last all day for the most part.
So I would def recommend trying this if you have not already! I have heard it is comparable to the Make Up Forever HD foundation I have not tried that minus trying to match my color so I can not say if they are or not but if you have used both let me know.

xo
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment