Sunday, June 19, 2011

OOTD:Black & White

Here is to trying out OOTD here on the blog instead of a video version let me know which you all like better!!

Today was Father's day and it was mega hot out as usual here in June so I kept it cute & Simple. We had a pretty nice day me, my hubby and kids went out this afternoon for some yummy subs and then a nice Sunday afternoon drive which we love doing, We stop by a park we past by that was a memorial for fallen soldiers, it was super nice while we were there we snapped some photo's! Afterwards we headed to my parents house to spend time with my daddy and have dinner!! Hope you all had a great father's day as well!!


Black and while off the shoulder tank from Wetseal
White shorts from American Eagle 
Sandals from Target
Sunglasses from Walmart

((Libby was being bashful and wouldn't look even though she had to have her picture taken.))


Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment