Saturday, May 21, 2011

Get your "Instant" tan on!!!!


Its almost summer time so grab your bikini and towel and head to the beach or pool. Winter have you looking paste and pale ?? Have no fear grab yourself some Hawaiian Tropic Island Radiance cream lotion self tanner, and you will be looking sun kissed and gorgeous.
Don't want to look like an orange, no problem with my experience this tanner gives a perfect natural tan look. I have tried so many instant tanners or gradual tanners that either do nothing or make me look like a giant Orange! So my hunt for the perfect tanner lead me to this Hawaiian Tropics one.The instructions say to be sure to allow it to dry before dressing and I agree, I waited about 5-10m min. It takes about 12 hours to work so I suggest applying before bed and you will wake up looking as if you had been sleeping under the sun!
On a rating scale I would give this product a 9. I just wish it was instant. It gives a great all over color and you don't come up streaky or orange at all. I had this product in the medium to dark color. It also came in a medium color.

This product is amust have for summer & all year long and I would totally reccomand it to everyone!!


also like them on facebook, there is a coupon on there facebook you can print off.



 FTC::: I bought this product with mt own money, I was not given it nor did the company pay me or influance me in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment