Thursday, June 9, 2011

Get yourself some sweet bliss!!!! (www.sweetblissbistro.etsy.com


Check out this amazing website!!www. Sweetblissbistro.etsy.com. They have the most amazing jewelry as well as hair extensions.I was sent this small black bat necklace it retails at $3.00 plus shipping and handling. I love all of there pieces and can't wait to purchases some items. The necklace was on a standard 24inch ball chain I shortened mine because it was a little to long for me, that was what I really liked about the chain I was easily able to make it the length I liked.

Now this site has the most incredible costumer service they are so nice and very easy to work with. The shipping was pretty fast about a week and half . The packaging came really nice as well. All items are hand crafted and made with acrylic.
I would definitely suggest that you go and check this site out.  They have over 50 different styles and 16 different colors. I am loving the Hello Kitty necklaces what is your favorites???

Don't forget to check out my review on YouTube also!





xoxo,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment